Wednesday 24 June 2020

Priorities

This week I'm going to tell you about my priorities.  Each week we get some things we have to do, and this week they are two menus (one on what you like and the other on what you hate) two letters, one to our schools board of trustees saying why aren't we on holiday and the other to our school principal, on what we want our new teacher to be like.  There's a quality blog
 post, ( this is the blog post) and a blog   comment. Then we got to attend all our workshops, two Reading, two Writing and two Maths.


My first menu was on what I don't like.  It's called Charlotte's Altra Yuck and has all the things I don't like. 1: Dahl, 2: rice, 3: broccoli, 4: sunflower seeds, 5:goody goody gum drops Ice cream,
6: Coc, 7: coffee and last Kenwa salad. YUCK!!!

 After that was my yum menu.  That was called Charlotte's Altra Yum.  1:Pizza, 2:pasta, 3: Lasagna, 4: Crackers, 5: Dried Fruit, 
6: Apple Crumble, 7: L&P, and lastly Sparkling Grapefruit Juice.

They're some of my favorite foods.

This as I already mentioned, is my blog post so your looking right at that, and I haven't done my comment yet.  I also haven't done my letters ( both of them).

Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about