Thursday 21 October 2021

My-last term-Quickwrite

 All I can say is, Hope you enjoy!

I pulled myself up as the Rottweiler ran at me.  It had definitely inherited the ferocious part of his blood.  I watched as he charged at me, still only 10cm of the ground when Mia hauled me up.  The stump of the old tree branch next to the new tree branches always made me wonder why it got cut down.  I looked at the dog, that had just given a huge lunge at me. It then hit me, the tree had been attacked by a rottweiler! (It was obviously wrong, I'm very stupid.),I decided to climb higher, by the looks of it, the dog was going to get to where I was.  I grabbed onto a branch and placed my feet firmly on the branch just below.  I pulled myself to my full height and did the same to the branch my hands had been on a moment before.  when I got on it I realized it was exceptionally weak.  

The dog jumped into the tree, and I began to panic.  The dog saw me as Mia ushered for me to get higher. I struggled, as I'm very bad at things when I'm under pressure, even worse than normal. I was panicking more than I usually would cause a rottweiler had recently murdered an innocent lady.  The dog clawed at the branch I was on. What if it murdered me to?  Was repeating in my head.   I tried, but couldn't think of anything else.  "Lulu!" screamed mia in warning and panic.  the dog clawed my branch again and it snapped."AAGH!", I screamed as I fell, A look of horror stitched onto my face.  "LULU!" screamed Mia.                                         I still fell.  The dog launched out of the tree at me.  I screamed, again, In my head it was slow motion, repeating over and over until, Thud.  I hit the ground with a mighty thud.  The Rottweiler landed on me, and it was all over.Of course I'm still alive, that was just all I could remember.

Did you enjoy? Hope so, and Thank you for reading. Bye!                                                                               P.s. That didn't really happen, though some facts are real, and I have been chased by a Pitbull!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about