Wednesday 15 September 2021

Quickwrite 1

This is my Quick write for this week!  I don´t exactly recommend boys reading it,  They might not like it.  But Girls, GO AHEAD.  Now please, ENJOY!!! 

Eden picked up the clue, if you could call her that.  I was lying flat on the ground, after my spectacular dive!  She just ran up, grabbed it, and skidded away.  All the girls were cheering, HOW DARE THEY, HOW COULD THEY?!  Boys are stronger, better!  Anyway, what does that matter now, They´ve already made their pyramid, Eden on top.  Oh... wait, No!  I meant Abbott .  HOW DARE EDE... ABBOTT DO THAT? 

I got up & stormed my way towards the other, gruffy, stormy, boys.  Totally, Definitely, the wrong thing to do.    If possible, they were madder at me than even me!!  I stormed towards my house, the opposite direction to fancy, pancy, has to win, Eden, not to mention her gang.  Frown, they were now setting off yellow & Blue fireworks, MY FAVORITE.  I was sooo tempted to join them, but resisted the temptation, somehow.  I opened the door, ¨WELL DONE!¨  Screamed Gran-gran, ¨I new you´d win!  Well, I didn´t, Bout YAY!!!¨                                                                                                                                                      I looked up, my glum face bounced off her many mirrors, & then it hit her, Gran-gran...

A glum look spread across her face, ¨oh,¨ she said, & walked away, not one more word to me.   Well, That went down in history, That race.  It´s made A known record; Girls are as good as boys, If not better.  &, it was all my fault, other wise it would have been, From my choice of course;  Boys are WAY better than girls!  Well, its now, Girls are as good as boys, if not better.  

SO SAIS EDEN ABBOTT.

YAY GIRLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about