Wednesday 11 August 2021

Quick write: Can you here...

 This week I´m going to share my Quick-write with you.  If you wonder when your reading this, I made it up. It is about a girl called Daniele, who I refer to as me, and the eventful times her city went through. ENJOY!!

Can you here... that explosion? ¨Daniele!¨ my mother called.                            Another bomb went off. The glass in my windows shattered from  the force of the Bomb. Houses were lopsided, ours was tilting a bit too. I didn't want to be in it, when it tipped. Nor to be squashed by it. I freaked out as our house gave another jerk. ¨Ahh!¨ I screamed, as I fell sideways to under and out of the door way. That wasn't a bomb, so what was it? The ground gave another shudder. EARTHQUAKE!! I looked around, frantically for a place to cover me. There was nothing. I ran. I ducked under archways as I narrowly missing chandeliers crashed been under just minutes before came hing down on my head. Yikes, I thought as the archway I was under, minutes before, came crumbling down. ¨Daniele!¨ My mother called, more frantically this time. ¨Coming!¨ I called

I flew down a flight of stairs. Just as I reached the next flight of steps, another bomb went of.I started off down the stairs, but, as my foot hit the forth stair, it crumbled beneath me. ¨Ahh!¨ I screamed again as mybody plummeted down into the mattress cupboard.  The word mattress echoed in my head. There was something I should remember about them, but what was it?POOF!! The mattress´s went as I landed on it. White stuffing exploded out of them as I sunk down. ¨That's it!¨ I said aloud, ¨Mattress´s are soft!¨

I climbed out of the cupboard to see my mother looking up at me from under her desk. Just then another earthquake hit. I stayed on my feet this time, but slid towards the open window. The force of the earthquake made me topple backwards, slightly. To much. I toppled out of the second story window.  The last thing I saw was my mothers aghast face as I fell.

I hope you enjoyed my Quick-write.  Thanks for Reading! Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about