Thursday 3 September 2020

BEACH

On monday and Tuesday me and my syntacite went to the beach for learning through play.  Me and my friends Naia, Alivia and Lola played tag at first and then they decided they didn't want to.  When they started building a turtle I walked away because I didn't want to.  I went to see one of my other friends, Cornelia, and watched her and some other people braid some people's hair, Including a teachers, and at the end they placed freiges really carefully in the braid.  It was beautiful.

On tuesday me Naia, Alivia and Lola played a gym game.  Naia was the builder, Lola was boss and Alivia was assistant.  I was the person who came to trial.  After a while we got bored.  Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!  Naia and Lola did something and me and Alivia played tag and asked Naia and Lola to play to. we did run through the freiga patch though.  soon after we left. That was it all guys.  BY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about