Thursday 6 August 2020

Saturday Netbal

On Saturday there was a netball game.  Not an inter school game, just a regular one.  Me and my mum had to drive to the other side of town. When we got there we had to find a park, and then we met up with my netball team. 

First we had some warm ups throwing the ball, we played piggy in the middle and then just a catching and passing exercise.  

 Then it started!! The game!! Finally!! We were on court 7.  We were doing well in first quarter. We got to goals. ( My friend Naia did ). I was defence with my other friend, Cornelia. Ahbay and Ben were center and Naia and Lola were atack. By the end of second quarter  We had 4 goals and they Had 3.  NOOOOO!!!!!!!  In 3rd quarter we only got one more and they got none. but in 4th Quarter they got three and once again, we got one.  My mum got to count up the points, and in the end, it was 6 all. 

Afterwards me and Naia asked, if I could go to Naia's house.  My mum said yes and so did her dad.  And, we both got a donut, and lollipop with bubble gum inside! It was a nice morning.

I lOVE NETBALL!! 💖 NETBALL RULES!!💞

sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about