Thursday 13 August 2020

PJ day

Intro: 

Today is pyjama day, and I'm really excited!!! It's also pie and doughnut day!!! YAY!  I came in my panda onesie.  Me and my friend Naia have the exact same ones!!

Morning tea:

Sadly at morning tea it was raining so I had to go to room 5 because I'm a wet day monitre.  At least Rio was there to. but then the pie and doughnuts Arrived! oh no! two people had to be their! then Naia came up and offered to get them for me. but I had to get It. so I went and Naia stayed there for me.  then I got it and went back up.

Something funny:

A girl in room 5 saw me, and because me and 
Naia have the same onesie she thought I turned 
into Naia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about