Thursday 28 March 2019

The Hut

After lunch on sunday I built a hut out of blankets.
When I finished building it I filled it in with a dolphin ukulele, dairy, Ada's pencil case, watch, torch and more. 
After that I made a sine that said"stay out".
after wids Ada broke it and it landed on my head but I still fixed it.
That night I did something bad I had to go to bed.
I told them I was going to sleep in my hut.  First I read 2 pages of a book then I played with a torch .  I then put the blanket over, me and I feel asleep and it was cold.



2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, I liked that story infacted i liked every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora I am tay
    I really like that it was funny
    I learnt that you taking pencil cases
    maybe you could add more sentences ma te wa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about