Friday 29 March 2019

Going Fishing At A Lake

One night after dinner me and my dad went fishing.  We went with my grandfather.  When we got there we started fishing.  My grandfather caught a eel.  Sadly my dad let it go.  We each caught 3 fish😊.  (I didn't though).

It got really late and i for got to bring a jumper.  My dad let me borrow his.  It got really cold .  We decided to leave in ten minutes. It was about ten past nine and my bed times seven 30. 

My dad said when we left that "I was going to bet him to bed by ten minutes".  I loved it. Since all the fish were small we used them for bait.

This is a true story   


Related image
Image result for fish small kawhaiImage result for fish small kawhai
Image result for fish small kawhaiImage result for fish small kawhai

Image result for fish small kawhaiImage result for fish small kawhai













2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun experience with Dad and grandad Charlotte! What fish did you catch? It does tend to get cold once the sun goes down doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Sorry I took so long to respond. We caught a Kahawai, it was Quite fun. And it really does get cold when the sun goes down.
    Charlotte A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about