Thursday 18 November 2021

Ilminster Green teams play

 Today I will be telling you about a experience I had less than one hour ago.  It was the Ilminster green teams play which started roughly around 11 am on the 26th of November, 2021. The play was about... well, you'll see.

Nana Koura finished her story, with great inspiration in her voice.  Like she was hoping to inspire her grandchildren.  Instantly, they started begging for another story. "Just One more, Please Nana Koura?"        But she was very stubborn.  "No, go to bed now." she said softly, but firmly.  "Hey," Kina said, "you wanna hear how the kina got their spikes?"   "Yes!!" They cheered. "No," Nana koura said, becoming impatient. "Go to bed now."                                                                                                                                               The grandchildren walked of, mumbling under their breath, Then, "Fine one more story." Nana Koura said.  They screamed with delight and came running back to the rock-pool. ( Their crayfish.)  Nana koura asked them which story they wanted, and it was the time she stopped the aliens, Of course.  "Once, before  I moved to the marine reserve, I lived in the dark blue ocean.  People skated past daily, I got to know some of them.  Than one day 4 kids went to the skate park.  'Today I'm going to do the back Flip,' said one, ' you say that every day'  said another.  'I actually will do it today though!'  He retorted.  he got ready, putting his helmet on and, '3...', 'wait,' said the one from before, 'I have to get this on video,' she pulled out her phone and, 'nah' he said, ' I sprained my ankle  a few days back, I might not do it today.  Everyone sighed. 'Hey' you guys want some lollies?' said the one who had been retorted at. They all agreed and took one.  They threw the litter on the floor, in their little rubbish dump and left.  Then the aliens arrived.  The king of the morons  said, 'is this the perfect place for my dump?', 'yes.', said her aliens loyally.  'Get me my stool and lunchbox.' said king moron.  they gave it to her and started dishing out the plastic at the skatepark.'  

When they were done king moron said, 'Throw out this used stool, lunch box, and robot.  The robot went and threw himself in the dump. the next day the kids came back.  'who did this,' said one.                              He reached out to touch it and got electrocuted.  'No-one. Touch. This.' he said partly.  someone read out the writing on all the things. It said 'single use only,'.  Then suddenly the robot jumped up.  'call your masters.' ordered a girl from the bunch, after the robot had done some explaining.   'I, Will, Copy.  Masters, will, not, be, happy.'  They arrived after a minute.  'Who called ME?' said King Moron, outraged.  Anyway, I have more rubbish to dump.  'Wait!' said somebody from the four children. 'you can't dump your stuff here, It's OUR skatepark!'   when the aliens refused and left the children agreed on going to find Nana Koura to help them with the job of persuading the aliens.  Nana Koura agreed, but only if they promised to pick up after themselves to.  They agreed as well.  'Robot,', called a girl from the group of children, 'Call the aliens again!'                                                                                                                                                               'I, Will, Copy.  Masters, will, not, be, happy.'  They arrived after a minute, again.  'What is it now?'  said King Moron, fiercely.   I walked up to them, and before I managed to say anything other than, 'I am Nana Koura,' they started bowing, chanting Queen Koura.  'Play along.'  murmured Kinna.  So I did .  I, Queen Koura, command you to take all your rubbish back to planet Moron.'                                                              'Yes your Royalness,' they chanted.  After they were done the children put all their litter into the bin.  Now, go to bed."  "Yes Nana Koura." the Children said, bouncing to bed.

Over all, I think It was a Really good play.                                                                                                        I can't wait to see if in two years I get to do it.  

Thanks for reading

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about