Monday 1 March 2021

Crazy Days Back

Week 1

On the day school started I arrived, excited and ready for a new year! Mostly,  I was still pretty exhausted from the holidays.  Everyday in week 1 was crazy! On Monday, the first day back at school, we started our mandala art.  It lasted a while.  But it sure was fun.   

Week 2
On Monday, the first day of week 2021, we went for a walk to Hamanatua stream, since it was walk to our pepeha week.  On Wednesday we walked up Maungaroa.  It was pretty fun and we learnt a lot.  On Friday we did our first round of year 6 surfing, that was pretty fun but in bad conditions. But when that week ended I new exactly what I needed, shoes.

Week 3 
In week 3, I forgot what we did but I remember Surfing. That Friday we went surfing again, At Roberts road.  It was big, fun and dumpy.  When your out the back that is.  That day Klara and Esther got the style award, Tre got the best wave Award and I got the perseverance award.

Week 4
Its week 4 now, and we´ve had fun doing collaborative art.  On Monday we went to our school marae and on Wednesday we  had school swimming sports.  
They were both fun as!! We went surfing again this morning and it was awesome.  I can´t remember who got the awards but it was tiny.  Also I was on a new board. And  I/we just finished some more art called My Pepeha Art and it looks GREAT!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about